The services on this assignment will be in support of existing project teams delivering analysis and reporting on late stage projects for use in Health Technology Assessment Dossiers. The searched services will be in statistical programming using SAS on randomized clinical trials.
Specific requirements (skills) or experience for the assignment?
• Multiple years (preferably min 5) of relevant late stage clinical trial SAS statistical programming experience in analysis and reporting.
• Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. SAS/GRAPH is a plus. SAS/MACRO is a must for this mission.
• Capacity to interface with clinicians and statisticians as statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial.
• Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior MSD statistical programmer.
• Capacity to quickly read SAS code (including MACRO code) developed by others, understand them in the context of clinical trials and adjust to address the business question.
• Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards. ADaM is a must have for this mission.
• Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, project data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs.
• Strong and proven experience of work with clinical trial data in support of safety and efficacy analysis.
• Analyst: Able to contribute to the finalization of Programming Requirement Specifications based on study documents and minimal guidance from the programming and statistics project leads.
• Fast learner, team oriented, able to work independently.
• Able to read, write and speak fluently in English. English writing skills are a must for this mission.
• Experience with SAS on PC and UNIX platforms.
Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology company
As soon as possible
4 - 10 Years experience in this/these domain(s)
from 501 / Day (Euro)
can be renewed